Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22 | Scholarship for Class 1 to 12
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22: The ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) launched the Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship to help kids who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Such problematic students of class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning from renowned ed-tech companies as part of this scholarship. A few students will also be given tablets or laptops. This crisis-based award will provide financial assistance to students for the next five years.
About PI India: Parliamentarians with Innovators for India (PII) is a social organisation that works to battle the COVID-19 epidemic as an action group.PI India’s goal is to enable meaningful collaboration between citizens, parliamentarians, and business leaders who want to make a positive difference in our communities and country by quick, effective solutions.
Join Our Telegram & YouTube Channel
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship 2021-22
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Open for students from Class 1 to 12
- Since January 2020, students who have lost one or both of their parents.
- Students should enrol in school and continue their studies.
- Get educational subscription vouchers from leading ed-tech companies
- Get access to a tablet or laptop for digital learning
- Online job counselling and advice
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identification card (Aadhaar card//PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Parent(s) death certificate, along with parent/guardian identity proof
- Bank account details of applicant or parents ( Account No, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name)
- Passport size photograph
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- You have to Register/Login in this Website
- Students will be redirected to the ” Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship” application form page after logging in.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- To accept the terms and conditions, click the ‘Accept‘ button. Before accepting the terms and conditions, students must ensure that they have read them.
- Click ‘Preview’ To finish the application process, click the ‘Submit‘ button if all of the applicant’s details appear correctly on the preview screen.