Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF - How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2022
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form : The Chief Minister of West Bengal (WBCMO) is giving financial support to interested and eligible students and permanent residents of West Bengal State through the Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF). The financial help will be provided just once and will be paid directly to the student’s bank account.
In terms of giving numerous scholarships to minority students, West Bengal ranks first in India. More than one crore ten lakh students from minority communities have received scholarships valued over two thousand three hundred and fifty crore rupees through various scholarship schemes.
The WB State Government’s programme will help to secure the future of the next generation by assisting them in effectively attending school and lowering the number of dropouts. Under the Sabuj Sathee scheme, students are also provided textbooks, school shoes, and bicycles.
how to apply for nabanna scholarship 2021, how to apply for scholarship in west bengal, how to apply nabanna scholarship, how to fill up nabanna scholarship form, nabanna scholarship 2021-22, application form pdf nabanna scholarship 2021, application form download nabanna scholarship 2022, apply online nabanna scholarship 2022 bengali, nabanna scholarship 2021 documents required, nabanna scholarship 2021 download, nabanna scholarship 2021 eligibility criteria, nabanna scholarship 2021 form pdf download, nabanna scholarship 2021 last date to apply, nabanna scholarship 2021 madhyamik, nabanna scholarship 2021 official website, nabanna scholarship 2021 online application, nabanna scholarship 2021 pdf download, nabanna scholarship 2021 required documents, nabanna scholarship 2022 application form, nabanna scholarship 2022 eligibility criteria, nabanna scholarship 2022 form fill up, online application for nabanna scholarship
What is Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 ?
Smt. Mamata Banarjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, launched the West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship, often known as the “Nabanna Scholarship.” Students get EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE through this programme in the form of scholarships from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund, as well as financial assistance for deserving students to pursue higher education.
Meritorious West Bengal Domicile students studying in Class 11 [Madhyamik Passed], H.S Passed [BA, Bsc, BCom], and Post Graduate Level [MA, Msc] will be eligible to receive a scholarship of INR 10,000 (one-time) to support their academic expenses and Career Counseling while pursuing higher education under this scholarship programme.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 Details:
|Department :||West Bengal Chief Minister Office (WBCMO)|
|Scholarship Name:||Nabanna Scholarship (Chief Minister Relief Fund)|
|Contact Address:||The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, ‘Nabanna’ 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah-711102|
|Contact Number:||033-22141902, 22535278|
Nabanna Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Residents of West Bengal on a permanent basis.
- Distressed patients who have received treatment at government/non-government hospitals/institutions and are unable to pay for their treatment.
- Patients who are not eligible for the Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIS) or any other insurance scheme, or who are not entitled for reimbursement through their employer or organisation.
- Patients with a family income of less than Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Patients are only eligible for help once each financial year for the same case.
- Who is studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board / Council of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- Who has got 50% and above but less than 60% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 50% and above but less than 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level] or 50% and above but less than 53% marks in Graduation [for P.G. level]
- Who do not enjoy any other governmental (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
Important Information !!
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application for School/College Students 2021
## After fully completing out the application form and attaching all needed documents, the form should be submitted to the Chief Minister’s Office in Nabanna.
## প্রয়োজনীয় নথিপত্র সহ সঠিকভাবে আবেদনপত্র পূরণ করার পরে, ফর্মটি মুখ্যমন্ত্রীর কার্যালয়, ‘নবান্ন’-এ জমা দিতে হবে।
** This form can only be submitted by the applicant or his / her guardian. Students can also send through this post, but their chances of receiving a scholarship will be reduced significantly.
** কেবলমাত্র আবেদনকারী নিজে অথবা অভিভাবক এই ফর্ম জমা দিতে পারেন। ছাত্র-ছাত্রীরা এই পোষ্টের মাধ্যমেও পাঠাতে পারে কিন্তু সেক্ষেত্রে স্কলারশিপ পাওয়ার সম্ভাবনা অনেকটা কমে যাবে।
## The West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship has no application deadline. This award can be applied for at any time throughout a student’s current course.
## পশ্চিমবঙ্গ মুখ্যমন্ত্রী ত্রাণ তহবিল নবান্ন স্কলারশিপে আবেদনের নির্দিষ্ট কোন শেষ তারিখ নেই। ছাত্রছাত্রীরা তাদের বর্তমান কোর্সের যেকোনো সময় এই স্কলারশিপের জন্য আবেদন করতে পারে।
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship 2021 2022
You must collect the following documents in order to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22, and you must have your institution’s head attest the photocopies at the time of application for financial help from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund:
- Marksheet of the previous previous examinations passed.
- Current Color Passport Photograph [Self attested]
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Copies of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for WBJEE/JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- Current year admission proof or Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees payment. (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/Bonafide certificate)
- Income Certificate: Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from any one mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Self Declaration: Self declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship /aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal .
- MP/MLA Certificate: Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student. [Given with application form]
- Bank Passbook: Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
- Contact Details Email Id and Self Mobile No.
Photo copies of all the documents are required to be attested by Group-A Govt. Officer.
How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2022 : Application and Form Fill Up process of Nabanna Scholarship
To apply for the West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship, often known as the “Nabanna Scholarship,” follow these steps:
Because the Nabanna Scholarship 2022 application is completed offline, you must first download and print the Official Application Form.
- Click the ‘Download Form’ button below to Download the Application Form will All Regarding Documents Format::
- Application Form
- Self Declaration
- MP/MLA Declaration
- Institution Verification Certificate.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Collect all Required documents attested Photocopy.
- After complete the form fill up application process, Only the applicant himself or the guardian have submit this form to The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, ‘Nabanna’.
Nabanna Chief Minister's Office Address
Important Information !!
Nabanna Scholarship Offline Submission Address
প্রয়োজনীয় নথিপত্র সহ আবেদনপত্র জমা দেওয়ার ঠিকানা।
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
'Nabanna' 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road Howrah - 711 102
নবান্ন মুখ্যমন্ত্রীর অফিসারের ঠিকানা।
'নবান্ন' 325, শরৎ চ্যাটার্জি রোড হাওড়া - 711 102